Submit additional info.
Your application file has been forwarded to the UT Center for International Education (CIE). CIE will contact you for additional information necessary to enroll at UT. If you have not already sent the following items, CIE may request them from you.
- A copy of the biographical page of your current passport, including the photo.
- Verification of current immigration status (if currently in the US).
- Complete International Student Financial Statement form.
- A certified copy of bank statement dated no more than six months old.
Activate your e-mail account.
- Log into your VIP account to get your student ID and NetID.
- Go to oit.utk.edu/newstudent to learn how to set up and activate your free UT e-mail account.
- Receive important information and updates from UT at your UT e-mail address.
Confirm your enrollment.
- Complete the online confirmation and pay the nonrefundable enrollment deposit at MyUTK to secure your place in the entering class!
- When you confirm and pay the enrollment deposit, you will receive a housing contract by e-mail and can choose your campus housing for next year.
- Students enrolling in the summer semester must confirm and pay the enrollment deposit by April 15.
- Students enrolling in the fall semester must confirm and pay the enrollment deposit by July 1.
- All single, enrolled freshmen are required to live in university residence halls. International transfer students are encouraged to live on campus.
- If you are starting your freshman year after enrolling in the UT English Language Institute (ELI), you are not required to live on campus, but are encouraged to do so.
- Your housing contract confirmation and preferences selection information will be sent to your UT e-mail account, shortly after you have paid your enrollment confirmation deposit.
- You may confirm your housing/dining contract at any time, but the earlier the better. Priority for housing assignment is based on the date your enrollment confirmation deposit is received.
- For all questions about housing assignments, please contact 865-974-2571 or email@example.com, or visit housing.utk.edu.
- All international students are required to attend the orientation program conducted by the Center for International Education. Make the necessary arrangements to arrive on campus for orientation before the beginning of your academic term. Orientation includes meeting with advisors and learning about English course placement.
- For more information about English course placement, visit english.utk.edu/english-as-a-second-language.
- Learn more about the orientation program for international students at tiny.utk.edu/i-orientation.
- Center for International Education
- International House
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.