One of the best ways to decide if you want to attend the University of Tennessee is to pay us a visit. Maybe we’ve already met online or on the phone, but here’s your chance to get to know us in person.
Campus tours give you and your family the choice of guided tours of campus, academic showcases for particular colleges, tours designed specifically for different types of high school students, and tours you can take on your own.
Campus Visit Program
Campus Connections is an added bonus during your Campus Visit Program. It’s an academic showcase for students who are interested in a particular field of study.
Visits Designed for High School Students
No matter what year you are in high school, we have tours that help you get acquainted with student and staff ambassadors; the facilities where you live and study; and the faculty and advisors who help direct you on your path.
Other Things to Do on Campus
Here are some suggestions for other activities to enjoy while you and your family are on campus.
- Catch the Vols or Lady Vols in action. utsports.com has all the schedules and game day info.
- Attend a performance by the talented musicians in our School of Music.
- See a show by the gifted actors in our Department of Theatre.
- Check out an exhibit by the skilled artists in our School of Art or a cultural collection at the McClung Museum.
- Enjoy an author’s reading as part of our Writers in the Library series.
- And much, more more
Other Things to Do in Knoxville
Knoxville has great outdoor recreation areas, concert venues, and a thriving downtown filled with shopping and eateries, just to name a few of its attractions. Find out more.