Select Fall Fridays
3pm Tour Information
On Select Fall Fridays, we will offer a special tour at 3pm. This tour will depart from Undergraduate Admissions, and will be a walking tour only. This tour will highlight the heart of the campus, showcasing residence life, academics, and student life.
There will be no formal information session; however, Admissions Counselors are available on staff before and after your tour to answer any questions. No need for an appointment – they serve students from 8am-5pm each weekday!
Parking is available in the Volunteer Hall Parking Garage. We will validate your parking upon check-in at Undergraduate Admissions. Please note that you will be ticketed if you park in a non-visitor lot, so please make sure you use the Volunteer Hall Parking Garage while on campus. Please use the entrance off White Avenue, located at 1525 White Avenue.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 320 Student Services Building. Check-in will begin at 2:30pm on selected Fall Fridays.
Once you have parked, please proceed to the garage exit on White Avenue.
- Turn right and walk to 16th Street
- Turn left and proceed to the intersection of 16th Street and Cumberland Avenue
- Cross Cumberland Avenue and continue straight down Volunteer Boulevard
- Pass two traffic lights and you’ll see the Torchbearer Statue on your left
- Circle Park is directly behind the Torchbearer Statue
- Proceed down the center path through Circle Park
- Undergraduate Admissions is located on your right at 320 Student Services Building
Check-in will begin at 2:30pm
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (865) 946-TOUR.