Selected Friday at 3pm Campus Tour Information
On Selected Fridays throughout the Fall, we will offer a special tour at 3pm for interested guests. This tour will depart from the Torchbearer Statue, and will be a walking tour only. This tour will still highlight the heart of the campus, showcasing residence life, academics, and student life, but will really showcase the true Volunteer Spirit that is present on game day weekends! There will be no formal information session, however, you are welcome to visit the UT Admissions Office after your tour and speak with one of our Admissions Counselors if you have any questions. No need for an appointment – they serve students from 8am-5pm each weekday!
Parking is available in the Volunteer Hall Parking Garage. We will validate your parking upon check-in at the Torchbearer Statue. Please note that you will be ticketed if you park in a non-visitor lot, so please make sure you use the Volunteer Hall Parking Garage while on campus.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (865) 946-TOUR.
Please park in the Volunteer Hall Garage. This garage is located at 1549 White Avenue.
Directions to Check-In
- Once you park your vehicle, proceed to the exit of the garage on White Avenue.
- Turn right and walk a half block to 16th Street
- Turn left and follow the sidewalk to the traffic light at the intersection of 16th Street and Cumberland Avenue
- Cross Cumberland Avenue and go straight down Volunteer Boulevard
- You’ll pass two traffic lights and then come to the Torchbearer Statue on your left
- Look for the tour guides in their orange polos, who can assist you with checking in for your tour!