First, you will need to set up your NetID password. Your NetID is your university username and you can find it in your VIP account. Once you have your NetID, visit our directory to set up your password. You will use this information to log in to your UT email address, which is the official means of communications between the university and students.
Next, use your NetID and password to log into your MyUTK account and take the next steps towards joining us on campus, as listed below.
Submit additional info.
Your application file has been forwarded to UT’s Center for International Education (CIE). CIE will contact you for additional information necessary to enroll at UT. If you have not already sent the following items, CIE may request them from you.
Confirm your enrollment (Summer/Fall entry students only)
- Complete the online confirmation and pay the $250 nonrefundable enrollment deposit at MyUTK to secure your place in the entering class!
- Students enrolling in the summer semester must confirm and pay the enrollment deposit fee by April 15.
- Students enrolling in the fall semester must confirm and pay the enrollment deposit fee by July 1.
Review Your Housing Options
- Your housing information will be sent to your UT e-mail account.
- Freshmen are required to live in university residence halls.
- Transfer students are not required to live on campus but are strongly encouraged to do so.
- If you are starting your freshman year after enrolling in the UT English Language Institute (ELI), you are not required to live on campus, but are encouraged to do so.
- You may confirm your housing contract at any time, but the earlier the better. Priority for housing assignment is based on the date your enrollment confirmation deposit is received.
- For all questions about housing assignments, please contact 865-974-2571 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit housing.utk.edu.
Register for Orientation Programs.
Here are few more useful resources before coming to campus:
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com.