By selecting to participate in Verto Vols through the Road to Rocky Top program, students will have the opportunity to spend their first semester abroad with a UT community before returning and starting classes on UT’s campus for the spring 2022 semester. This unique international academic and co-curricular experience is designed to ensure a seamless transition from the first semester abroad to the spring semester and beyond at UT.
- Travel to up to three different countries in one semester with the support and safety of the Verto team.
- Earn 16 college credit hours pre-approved by UT for your degree.
- Prepare for college and life by meeting regularly with a mentor and faculty to help students achieve their goals.
- Academic and hands-on experience allows students to decide if a major is right for them.
- Learn about new cultures and give back to the local community.
In fall 2021, students can choose between three amazing Verto semester locations:
Each program has a wide range of academic interests that allow students to explore and learn before committing to a major at UT in the spring.
PROGRAM COST & FINANCIAL AID
Tuition ranges from $15,000 to $20,000 depending on the semester location, which includes room and board and all meals (airfare not included). Verto offers scholarships and financial aid to offset costs. Students can apply federal aid as determined by the FAFSA to the program.
Verto Vols staff have robust safety and risk-management plans for each program, covering every immediate area and program activity as well as the available support in each region. They partner with one of the largest emergency response and travel advisory companies in the world, giving families access to updates on location climate and access to a massive medical network.
Click the button below to visit the Verto Education website, where you can learn more about applying for Financial Aid, course information, and much more!Learn more about Verto Education